[Zope] Platform statistics

Jeffrey Robinson Jeffrey.Robinson@MCICoach.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:00:13 -0600

Heh!

This perhaps should not be an e-mail I forward to the project supervisor to
help leverage Zope then, huh?

(Of course, knowing that authors tend to be their own worst critics, too!)

I'll certainly keep the URL for ASP-based redirection on hand; though I'm
somewhat worried about the caveat at the end of the document about URLs...
but that is only based on the fact that I personally can't try things out,
I'm required to hand things off to the admin for implementation; with each
"hardship" endured causing a mark against Zope.

Thanks most-muchly for the reply, though.