[Zope] Document Library Approval

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:48:17 -0500

On Tuesday 30 October 2001 05:15 am, Richard Hewison allegedly wrote:
> We're still having no joy trying to get document submission working
> properly with the DocumentLibrary product. The only circumstance under
> which document submission approval happens (prior to the document
> becoming available in the library) is when we use the 'Add Document'
> button from within the 'Documents' document store. If we go via the
> document_submit DTML method then approval is never required.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this?

This is controlled by a permission "Add Document Library Files Without
Review" A user who has this permission skips over the review process.

To make the user go through the review process, revoke this permission but
keep the general "Add Document Library Files" permission.

If this is not working, let me know and I will fix it.

  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org