[Zope] Platform statistics

Jeffrey Robinson Jeffrey.Robinson@MCICoach.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:54:32 -0600

Well, as luck would have it our NT admin built a new server from the ground
up and got PCGI working with no problem.  This time, no hanging
pcgi_wrapper.exe or anything.  (At least so far... before it used to do it
right from the get-go).

Right now, everything is based upon a clean install of IIS (not certain what
version) and NT sp6... so I hope everything goes just ducky for now.

Needless to say, the idea of having to reboot a server once it is in
production... well... uhm.  Hmm, it doesn't sound like the best thing.
Though perhaps folks here are conditioned to it already!

Jeff