[Zope] Caching on-the-fly resized photos (implemented)

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1005085034.c5868a@logicetc.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:17:14 -0500

Hmmm...  Versions prior to 1.2.0 did not save the 'store' (because it can't
be changed anyway), but I later decided it was worth showing.  The upgrade
*should* take care of that, but something must be amiss.  From what version
did you upgrade?

> I have two small wishes:
> - I believe you are mixing tabs and spaces to indent your code.

Probably.  Never bothered checking it out (bad me), but I didn't think it
was doing that.  I guess Python's good about letting me be lazy in that
regard.

> It would be nice if you could make your editor to use spaces
> only.

I'd prefer that too.  Now I just have to figure out how. :-)

> - please put the update.py in Photo.Extensions. Its easier to use
> (must not
> be copied).

Cool.  I didn't know that.  Done for the next version.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.