[Zope] Re: exUserFolder, non Manager - but with permissions

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:51:16 +0200

Andrew Kenneth Milton wrote:

> I think the problem is there is no explicit permissions for editing users
> try this;
>
> add 'manage_editUserForm', 'manage_editUser' to the __ac_permissions__
> under 'Manage users' permission entry like so;
>
> ('Manage users',       ('manage_users', 'manage_editUserForm', 'manage_editUser')),

To allow also adding and deleting users I needed to add:

'manage_addUserForm', 'manage_addUser', 'manage_userActions'

Hope this helps others and will be in next version ,-)

-huima