[Zope] Zclass - Zcatalog

alain abraham alain.abraham@urbuz.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:57:28 +0100

Hello,
maybe can somebody help for the case explain below:

I made a product called BOX
In this product, I create two Zclasses:
-one called Fiche
-another one called acteur

Zclass Fiche has a property called lesacteurs (lines)
Zclass acteur has a property called nom (string)

The content structure is like this:

XXXRootFolder:
              -REDBOX:
                      -Fiche1
                      -Fiche2
                      -Fiche3
              -Allacteurs:
                          acteur1
                          acteur2
                          acteur3

The property called lesacteurs in Fiche list selected Id's of acteur Zclass
instance choose by user.

Then I have for exemple the property lesacteurs of Fiche1 containig:
acteurs1
acteurs2

In the render method of Fiche Zclass, I like to see the lesacteurs property
but not the ID's of acteur Zclass instance selected but the PROPERTY nom of
each instances.

Help would be great great appreciated to solve this problem.
Later I'll have thousands of acteur instances, then I think the best way is
to use Zcatalog, but I don't know how to call the nom property from the
render method in Fiche Zclass.

Merci beaucoup par avance !!

Respectueusement,

Alain Abraham
Directeur technique

Urbuz groupe SA
42 rue Alexandre Dumas
75011 PARIS
Tel : 01 72 75 30 27
Fax : 01 43 71 05 71
E-mail : alain.abraham@urbuz.com

PS : Cet E-mail est volontairement non-accuntue pour des questions de
compatibilite.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  E-mail may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged.  Do not read this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous
e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the
information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify us by reply e mail, by forwarding this to
legal@buzmail.com or by telephone at (33) (0)1 72 75 30 00 and destroy the
original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any
manner. The use of the present mail in a legal or judicial environment is
absolutely prohibited without the consent of Urbuz Groupe SA.