[Zope] Bug creating a Product ???

Julián Muñoz Domínguez jmunoz@softhome.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:22:18 +0000 (GMT)

This is very strange, like if something had corrupted my zope (linux Zope
2.4.2 binary)

When I "Add Product" in /Control_Panel/Products , enters a name and push
the submit button, I get this message:

Zope Error

             Error Type: UnpickleableError
             Error Value: Cannot pickle objects

             Troubleshooting Suggestions

                  The URL may be incorrect.
                  The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
                  A resource that this resource relies on may be
encountering an error.

             For more detailed information about the error, please refer
to the HTML source for this page.

             If the error persists please contact the site maintainer.
Thank you for your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 223, in
publish_module
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in
publish
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 226, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: LockableItem)
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 175, in
publish
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 240, in commit
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/ZODB/Transaction.py, line 302, in
commit
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py, line 418, in
commit
    (Info: (('Products.PluginIndexes.TextIndex.GlobbingLexicon',
'GlobbingLexicon'), '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00E\x13', ''))
UnpickleableError: (see above)

--

      __o
    _ \<_