[Zope] structured text: I created two new rules

Robert Rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:35:17 +0100

Hi there,

I created two new rules to deal with inner documental lists of topics.
They are very similar to inner_link and named_link. So I named them
inner_linkEx and named_linkEx.

The difference between the two pairs is:
- the enclosing brackets are removed
- whitespace is allowed
- whitespace and non ASCII characters are filtered from the links
- the rules are triggered by .. [.] and [.]

Example:

[.Die Geschichte der fröhlichen Dirne]

..[.Die Geschichte der fröhlichen Dirne]

becomes:
Dirne</a></p>
Dirne</a></p>

If anybody is interested in it I will wrap it up and post it on to the Zope
site.

Robert