[Zope] Caching on-the-fly resized photos (implemented)

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1005143506.ce66b7@logicetc.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:31:46 -0500

I didn't specify a quality setting in Photo before.  The default quality
setting for both ImageMagick and PIL is documented as 75, which is why I
chose that as the default for Photo.

The existing Photo displays are only changed if you regenerate them after
changing the settings, either through the "Regenerate All" button or by them
being generated automatically on-the-fly.  When a display is created, the
settings at that time are used to create it.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.