[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Photo Product Update

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 01:49:20 -0500

Ron, I tried it using the latest Photo.py, and I've copied the error message
at the bottom of this mail. (I'm using the Python 1.5.2 default
installation, not the one bundled with Zope.)

On the other hand, is there a specific way to setup ImageMagick at Windows?
I've left the ImageMagick folder at C (c:\ImageMagick) and I've put its path
before all the default ones, within the path system variable. When typing
"convert" at the cmd window, the exe from ImageMagick is the first to be
called (prior to the convert.exe found at  "winnt/system32/" ) Is this
enough?

Thanks again,  :)

Ausum

Site Error

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: unexpected keyword argument: mode

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

  a.. The URL may be incorrect.
  b.. The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
  c.. A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 223, in publish_module
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 187, in publish
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line
221, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 171, in publish
  File H:\ARCHIV~1\ZOPE232\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in
mapply
    (Object: manage_addPhoto)
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 112, in call_object
    (Object: manage_addPhoto)
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\Products\Photo\Photo.py,
line 492, in manage_addPhoto
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\Products\Photo\Photo.py,
line 347, in _makeDisplayPhotos
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\Products\Photo\Photo.py,
line 342, in _makeDisplayPhoto
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File H:\Archivos de programa\Zope232\lib\python\Products\Photo\Photo.py,
line 325, in _resize
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
TypeError: (see above)