[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Photo Product Update

Sat, 01 Sep 2001 13:12:10 -0700

Why not just hack it to call convert from the command line?  Used to do this
all the time using IM on Win32...

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Bickers [mailto:rbickers-dated-999950744.8cb35d@logicetc.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 5:06 AM
To: Ausum; Ron Bickers; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] ANNOUNCE: Photo Product Update

I'm not familiar with ImageMagick on Windows, so I'm afraid I can't help
much here, but it sounds like what you did is sufficient.

> Error Value: unexpected keyword argument: mode

Arg.  Python 1.5.2 doesn't have a mode argument, but Python 2.1 on Windows
requires it.

> > 1) Windows apparently doesn't support popen2 on Python 1.5.2, so you'll
> need
> > to use Python 2.1

> at the bottom of this mail. (I'm using the Python 1.5.2 default
> installation, not the one bundled with Zope.)

If you're using Python 1.5.2 on Windows, you won't be able to use
ImageMagick as it is implemented in Photo.  I might just have to consider
doing this a different way because of Windows.