[Zope] SQL authentication

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@worldonline.cz
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 13:07:27 +0200

I'm trying to implement a SQL-based login. It looks more difficult than
I anticipated. Here's what I need:

- Zope based web system where anonymous users can register.
- Registered users should be able to login using a web form.
- A free webmail system using the IMP. IMP is PHP-based, so I guess I
must use SQL for my user list in order to share user info among Zope and
IMP.

LoginManager is unfinished, documentation is too sparse. Also it was
last released more than a year ago, so I'm not sure whether it's being
developed.

GUF has good docs but I have problems implementing it.

I'm looking for the easiest solution. Something that is well documented,
including examples.

--
Milos Prudek