sub-objects Re: [Zope] ZClass derived from Folder, quick question

Lee Harr missive@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 23:03:03 +0000

>the object into Zope correctly.  However, when I click on the hyperlink to
>the
>folder-derived object, I cannot paste objects into it.  All it has is the
>Import/Export button.  Not cut, copy, paste, rename, etc.  Even when I have
>objects in the Zope clipboard, the paste button is still not
>visible/available.
>Is there some trick to getting this capability?

How about the sub-objects tab of the ZClass.
It allows you to specify what types can be added to your folder.

Maybe if you have no sub-objects selected thoses functions
will not be available.