[Zope] Zope install on Redhat

Joshua Penix jpenix@projectdesign.com
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 18:01:55 -0700

How did you install the Python 2.1?  Did it come from RPM?  If not, that's
okay - you can force the Zope RPM to ignore its perceived need for the
python2 RPM:

rpm -ivh --nodeps zope.i386.rpm

(forgot exact RPM name)

Alternately, you can get the python2 RPM from python.org and install it -
then the Zope RPM should be happy.

Hope that helps!

--josh