[Zope] pyperl install failure

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:34:06 -0400

This is because you're trying to build with MULTI_PERL, which tells the
build process to expect a threaded Perl, whcih is not the default.  Delete
the MULTI_PERL file from the root of your build directory to fix this.

Note that if however you want to use zoperl, you will NEED to build against
a threaded perl no matter what.  zoperl seems pretty cool, although I
haven't tried it yet mind you.  I'd ecommend you build a custom perl with
threading support as per the docs and then build pyperl and zoperl ...

cheers,
J.F.