[Zope] problem with ZClass

Zanotti Michele Zanotti@apss.tn.it
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 13:26:01 +0200

Hi all,
I have a simple zclass with a propertysheet and three Base Classes: ZObject,
CatalogAwareBase, _ZClass_for_MSWordDocument. I have modified the add_Form
for the input of my properties and I have set up the Properties view to
propertySheets/myZclass/manage. When I add a new zclass object all works but
when I select it, go to the right-hand frame of the management interface and
click on a tab (the view tab, the properties tab...) the browser (Ie
5.00.29) open a new window. Someone can explain me why ? I use Zope 2.3.3
and Win2k. Excused my bad english and thanks.
Michele