[Zope] Seeking tips for persistence in external methods

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:51:38 -0500

I've never tried it, but you might try using ZODB in standalone mode.  Your
external method could create a separate ZODB and use that.  Any time your
text file changes, create a new ZODB and ditch the old one.  Just a though.