[Zope] loginManager rackList is empty, but what about UserSource?

Jean Lagarde jean.lagarde@eer-rc.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:58:47 -0700

Hi folks,

I am slowly, very slowly, getting comfortable with loginManager, but
I've hit yet another snag, and I am too tired today so I'll just ask and
hope for a kind soul to hep me out.
    ^

    -------- See, I am tired!

I am in the process of adapting the example provided by dlpierson
(thanks by the way), so I am using a skinscript and an external database
(MySQL). In coming up with form based addition of new users, I figured
might as well use newItem and the skinscript rather than calling SQL
methods directly. But newItem complains, and I found out that the
problem is that rackList is empty, but isn't UserSource a rack? Why
isn't it in rackList? (In case someone asks, yes I do have a UserSource
in the LoginManager, and it seems to work OK otherwise).

Cheers,

Jean