[Zope] Global Search & Replace inside DTML Documents

Zope zope@halfmagic.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:59:31 -0700

I've imported a bunch of files created in (ugh) FrontPage.  They're riddled
with extraneous and unpleasant font tags.  I've reached the point where I'd
love to simple nuke ALL font tags that live in DTML Documents.  I can write
the regular expressions that do this, does anyone have a quick code snippet
that illustrates how to walk all of the subfolders of a given Zope folder,
perform some kind of transformation on each DTML Document contained in the
folder, then save out the new version?

TIA,

Howard Hansen
http://howard.editthispage.com