[Zope] SiteRoot locked out, how do you unlock Siteroot?

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:15:00 -0400

I set-up Base wrong and am now locked out.
According to a recent post and fritz's how-to, there seems to be a way to
unlock or delete SiteRoot thru FTP.  Or is there another way besides FTP?

Where do I find it in Zope?  Does this save all my content?

Thanks,
-Trevor  (slightly paniced)

Even if you don't use FTP it may be useful to keep it running.

For example it's possible to get locked out of the management
interface because of a problem with a siteroot (if you're using
siteroots). It's great to be able to ftp in and delete the
siteroot. Then re-add it.