[Zope] Can I change the default document to index.html???

Walter Miller wmiller@mediaone.net
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:05:04 -0700

No, but it's an extra step to go back after every new folder and create a
default.html DTML document instead of just selecting 'create a public
interface'.  Plus, it's not very intuitive to have to just "know" this
work-around.  It seems pretty basic to provide the means to change the
default document as per IIS, et al.