FW: [Zope] click-stream collection and analysis with Zope??

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 19:28:20 -0400

I couldn't tell from the docs page on mod_usertrack how it integrated
with the already-written access logs... it appears to write another log.
  If som, how do regular analysis tools analyze it?