[Zope] How do I change the document title via DTML?

HoYin Au hya-zope@bluesite.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:29:40 -0400

I have a DTMLDoc that calls a SQL Method to display the profile for a user.  I want to be able to dynamically change the document's title (before calling standard_html_header and the document itself, both of which contains calls to title_or_id) so that the title shows "Profile for user <<username from profile>>".  I've tried using dtml-let, REQUEST.set (using dtml-call), as well as <dtml-var standard_html_header title='blah blahb lah'>... all of which didn't work.  Any advice?