[Zope] http://www.zope-forum.org Irony

Tane Piper tane@zzict.nl
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:56:17 +0200

Both Keven and Max's ones look sweet, but I must admit, I prefer the discogs
one, because I prefer the flat-view UBB style.

Maybe it could be an idea that you two combine your code to make an
all-round product.  Many products offer what you are both doing in one
package (Phorum springs to mind), of course once I get my hands on it, I'm
going to add more "useless" functionality :)

- Tane