[Zope] Znolk

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 00:53:16 +0200

the 'multiselect' and 'valuelist' options are for looking up values through
 z sql methods where you can specify the value displayed in the listbox
and the id
actually filled into the database.

I plan to also implement static definition of lookup values in one of
the next
znolk releases.

regards
phil