[Zope] manage_addExtFile (was: help me please)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:54:43 +0200 (CEST)

The Zope community generally perfers that questions go onto the
main list (zope@zope.org): more people can help you
and the replies in the mailing list archives helps other
with similar questions....

Reply goes to the list, too.

Vineet Ahuja writes:
 > dear dieter,
 > i amtrying to user extfile.I am using the following my python script:-
 > -----------python script-------------------------
 > context.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addExtFile(self, id=t1, title=t2,
 > descr=t3, file=file, content_type='', permission_check=0, REQUEST='')
"ExtFile" lives in its own product, not the "OFSP" (Object File System
Product). I do not know its name precisely, but I would expect
it is similar to "ExtFile". Then you would use:

   context.manage_addProduct['ExtFile'].manage_addExtFile(.....)

I doubt that you should pass the "self". Almost surely, it
is passed in implicitely.

Dieter