[Zope] how to "see mailing-list archives"?

Mitchell L Model mlm@acm.org
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:50:35 -0400

When people on this list say something like "see mailing-list
archives", what techniques do they expect people to use?  One way to
rephrase this question is "what do people use to search the zope
mailing list archive?", but maybe there are resources out there other
than searches.  I've poked around at various Zope web sites, but I
haven't found any way to search archives like Deja News (now Google)
or egroups (now Yahoo), so I assume I'm missing something.
--

     --- Mitchell