[Zope] ZCatalog in different languages

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:13:30 +0400

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 10:24:32PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Zope's splitter may be locale aware (if not, it may be quite easily
> made so).
> In this case, you would start Zope with the "-L" switch to tell
> it the locale to use and everything else may work automatically.

   Zope's Splitter is perfectly locale aware now - I spent so much time
debugging and fixing and testing new releases.

> Of course, this will work only for one language per site (Zope
> installation).

   What is worse - one encoding per Zope installation (we the Russians use
at least two different encodings - windows-1251 and koi8-r).

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru