[Zope] LoginManager Problem

Mike Groves Mike.Groves@polymerlabs.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:29:50 +0100

Hello,

I've done something really stupid!

I've changed userAuthenticate in my LoginManager usersource so that it has
locked myself and everybody out of the site!

Anyone got any idea how I can bypass the login mechanism and log in again?

I've tried using the emergency user but I get the following error

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE\SUPPORT\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 223,
in publish_module
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE\SUPPORT\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187,
in publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE\SUPPORT\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE\SUPPORT\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 162,
in publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE\SUPPORT\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line
445, in traverse
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE\SUPPORT\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line
521, in old_validation
    (Object: broken)
AttributeError: __getitem__

Here's hoping someone can help!

Mike

----
The Information in this communication is confidential and may be privileged
and should be treated by the recipient accordingly.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify me immediately. You should not copy it, or
use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not
given or endorsed by Polymer Laboratories Ltd. unless otherwise
indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
Any quotations, offers for sale or negotiations on behalf of the company
contained in this Email are Subject to Contract and require alternative confirmation.