[Zope] Zope and Roxen integration?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:30:01 +0100

Hi,
I've been looking (again) at integrating Zope and Roxen. I used to use the
Zope.cgi method mentioned on the Zope site, but I've never liked the .cgi
'bottleneck', preferring to use ZServer directly.

So I was quite pleased to see that a Roxen module has been written that
integrates with Zope as a way of running Zope behind a webserver.

The module is at http://www.iaeste.or.at/~mbaehr/roxen/zope.pike.text

But I've not been able to get Roxen to interpret the content coming from
Zope so as to use the graphic text and other tags that Roxen uses.

The content presented to the user is complete with the Roxen tags
uninterpreted.

Has anyone managed to get this module to work correctly with Zope.

Thanks
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140