[Zope] Completely brain dead with CookieCrumbler

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:00:52 +0200 (CEST)

Gilles Lenfant writes:
 > Please heeeelp !
Do not desperate!
 > I got a form that requires an id ad a password/confirm password to a new
 > user.
 > The new user is recorded in the acl_user with a "member" role. Till now,
 > all's fine.
 > I need to make a redirect to a page for "member" users on the fly without
 > falling in the "login_form" page.
 > I tried so many things, including submitting the new credentials from a
 > python script to the "logged_in" method with "__ac_name", "__ac_password"
 > and "came_from" set that should work.
The CookieCrumbler's "credentialsChanged" method may help
you.

  It sets the authentication cookie for a new name and password
  such that after the redirect, your user has a new identity.

Dieter