[Zope] Re: Auction Components

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:54:39 -0500

Hi Jim,

	This got to be almost usable in the old EMarket, but I had to stub
out the code in the new EMarket since I didn't need the auction stuff,
and it needed to get done quickly. We have used EMarket in (more or
less) it's current form for several clients and while it could use some
refactoring it does work OK as an online store. I do have some folks I
could get involved in getting the auction stuff going again, if there
were some reasonable incentive  ;-).

take care,
-steve