[Zope] Question: Virtual Site Hosting on Zope

aaa@simplesky.com aaa@simplesky.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:34:55 +0200 (CEST)

I think the virtual host monster is great. It is "passive", you don't
need to configure anything, and you're not going to lock yourself out
(like other products).
I run it behind apache with a quite simple proxy rule.

Hope this helps.

|G|

Michael Murphy (17/09/01, 10:17) "[Zope] Question: Virtual Site Hosting on...":