[Zope] How do I traverse the object-tree as a list?

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:02:02 +0200

I have a list of userobjects, and in objects below the userlist, the users
has the local role of Manager.

Whenever I delete a user I also want to delete the users localroles in the
apropriate subobjects.

I guess I am not the first person to run into this problem, or something
like it. So is there a method that traverses the tree and returns all of the
subObjects in a list like fashion ???

There is a method called "superValues()", but as far as I can see from the
docs it searches up instead of down in the tree.

Do I have to get recursive here?

Regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Shipping software is an unnatural act