[Zope] Trigger open/download of file object via script

Andy Bulka abulka@netspace.net.au
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 06:51:24 +1000

Chris,
 I am actually using .re3 extensions, not .doc, so the content type is set
    application/octet-stream

 Thanks for your advice - I am doing as you say, but my zope file object
id's are NOT named after the file names they came from (they have no .re3
extension) thus IE doesn't know to download it.

 E.g. a hyperlink to the zope file object
   http://.../RG/ArgumentFile11
does not trigger a download, IE only views the text of it.  when I rename it
   http://.../RG/ArgumentFile11.re3
then IE does correctly open/download it.

How do I get the IE download behaviour - no matter what the zope file object
id is named?

-Andy