[Zope] How to count files in a folder?

Jan Lentfer Jan.Lentfer@web.de
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:14:33 +0200

Hi again everyone,

I am really getting deeper and deeper into Zope and find it amazing what
you can do with it. Well, I would rather be supposed to take care about my
studies - but that's a different story ;-)...
As I go further and further, of course more and more questions arise.
Usually I try to find the answers in the mailinglist's archive. If there is
another good (searchable) source of information, could someone please point
me to that.

Ok, now my question:

I want to count the number of files within a folder (the folder does not
have subfolders), so I can say "This folder countains ## pictures". How can
that be done?

Thank you very much in advance,

Jan

Jan@Mountainbikehq.de