[Zope] Newbie Question

Michael michael@exasource.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:51:39 -0600

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001, Antonio Carrasco wrote:

> But, here we go with one of my ideas (The easy way).
> Overwrite standard_html_header adding this:
>
> <dtml-if expr="id=='index_text_html'">
> <dtml-var text_logo>
> <dtml-var nav_bar>
> <dtml-else>
> <dtml-var graphic_logo>
> <dtml-var graphic_navbar>
> </dtml-if>

Antonio,

Thanks for responding.  I had tried the following before I wrote to the list.

<dtml-if expr="index_text_html">
<dtml-var text_logo>
<dtml-else>
<dtml-var graphic_logo>

This only displays the first statement, or text_logo.  When I tried

<dtml-if expr="id==' index_text_html;">
<dtml-var text_logo>
<dtml-else>
<dtml-var graphic_logo>,

it only displays the last statement.or graphic_logo.  I guess I will just
have to stick with two headers.  I just wanted to see if dtml had the
capability to determine which page was making the call and display the proper
object.  It seems as though this might come in handy other places and make
larger sites more maintainable.  No big deal though, I'll just use two headers

Thanks,

Michael