[Zope] ImageMagick

sebas ICK sebas@ick-kupplungen.de
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 02:42:36 +0200

> I have just installed ImageMagick, I want to use it in zope to resize and
> mutate uploaded pictures for a CMS.
> But I do not really know where to start, and if i got everything i need
to.
> I am pretty new to python and i just want to prevent me from getting
> frustrated trying thing the wrong way.
>
> My question: Can someone point me to some examples for using Imagemagick
> with zope, maybe some goog tips and what i need to get it running?
>
> I am using zope 2.4.1, Python 2.1, SuSE 7.2, Imagemagick 5.3.9.

The Photo Product does perfectly fit my needs, thank you for this nice
Product. One thing does not yet work very well, resizing of fast moving
animated gif does not render very wel, but that is no problem here since we
are not planning to use anim gif's on that site (besides ... most of them
are just ugly ;))

Furthermore ... when i want to click "help" there i cannot find a link ...
Am i right that there is nearly no documentation?

regards,

sebas.