[Zope] Great Zope Site Idea?

Garry Steedman gs@styrax.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:42:53 +0000

Andy,

my twapence worth:

the most useful thing i can think of would be a HowTo classification
& rating system.

i've read lots of zope HowTo's and many of them are very useful, but
i still don't feel i have as good an overview as i could have.

a flexible classification index might, e.g. resemble Casey Duncan's
DocumentLibrary index stuff.

a rating system might resemble your own python cookbook rating stuff.

cheers,

Garry