[Zope] I don't get it!!!!

Edward Muller edwardam@cc234543-a
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:38:52 -0500

This is really strang IMO. I already have a working zope 2.4.0 install on
this machine, but I am installing a new/seperate zope 2.4.1

When I start up the new zope install I get the following error when I surf to
it.

Oh, and the other zope is stopped when I do this....

Can anyone tell me what stupid thing I did?
Site Error

Resource not found
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

Check the URL and try again.

Resource: manage_FTPget GET

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.