[Zope] Problems with LocalFS and Zope 2.4.1

Karsten Kraus Karsten.Kraus@web.de
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 20:47:37 +0200

Hi list,

I have a little problem with LocalFS and Zope 2.4.1 running on MS W2k
After installing LocalFS 0.10.1, I get some Deprecation Errors in
$ZOPEDIR\lib\python\ts_regex.py and
$ZOPEDIR\bin\lib\regsub.py because the use of regsub etc.
This seems not to be a problem to me, cause 'til now regsub is still in
python 2.1 - or am I wrong?

After that an Error-Dialog pops up, because the python15.dll wasn't found...
I've got no idea why
I should need it? I scanned the code of localfs.py if python 1.5 is
called/imported explicitly somewhere,
but didn't get far because i am quite new to python/zope.

Did anyone run into this problem to and has a solution?
(I just wan't to get rid of the Error-Dialog *g)

TIA

Karsten