[Zope] Re: Boa Constructor - A fully functional Zope Client (Was: Re:[Zope] Mozilla 0.9.4 (Was: Problems with Mozilla-0.9.3))

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 02:31:11 +0200

> I did look at it a couple weeks ago. But I won't commit myself to
> anything that is at version 0.1, and requires me to do CVS checkout. I'm
> happy trying tar.gz or .rpm releases and I do report bugs dilligently,
> but not at version 0.1.
>
> That's not saying that it is wrong to do that. It's just not my cup of
> tea :-)

The version 0.1 thing does not mean it is that unstable. In terms of MS
software, I'd call Boa at least a late Beta. And CVS is a really cool thing
in my opinion. Just type "cvs update" and you have the latest version.
That's much easier than downloading and installing an rpm ...

Joachim