[Zope] Adding a permission to an ObjectManager derived ZCLass

Michael R. Bernstein webmaven@lvcm.com
26 Sep 2001 00:25:57 -0700

I've got an ObjectManager and Folder derived ZClass that contains
instances of a secind rather simple ZClass.

It works fine, but I am trying to add a permission to the container
ZClass that will let a user with that permission view the management
interface (the 'Contents' tab) of the container and add, edit, or delete
the simple ZClass instances in the container.

The container doesn't have any property sheets, but the simple ZClass
does.

Does anyone have a simple walkthrough of what I need to do?

Michael Bernstein.

P.S. I don't have a choice about using ZClasses here.