[Zope] Two Zope services on NT

James Garrison jhg@athensgroup.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:16:54 -0500

Zservice.py seems to assume the default service name of "Zope"
and does not appear to allow specification of a different name.
The only way I've found of creating a second service (on a different
set of ports, of course) is to export the Zope service subtree
from the registry, make the necessary changes, and reimport.

Or is there a better way?

Answers or pointers to answers appreciated.

BTW, why is the list archive index so poor?  I tried searching
for "nt service" but it returned thousands of hits having nothing
to do with NT Service.

--
James Garrison                                Athens Group, Inc.
mailto:jhg@athensgroup.com                    5608 Parkcrest Dr