[Zope] ZopeFind searching using ANDNOT?

paul dunbar pauldunbar@graffiti.net
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:44:45 +0800

I have a tree on my site that has many different meta_types.My problem is that i want all the branches to display the number of a certain meta_type that it holds.
I have used the following code to try this:<dtml-var "_.len(ZopeFind(this(),meta_type==['Material'],search_sub=1))">
This works ok but the problem is that it counts all meta_types.I have no idea why this.I have also tried something like this
  <dtml-var "_.len(ZopeFind(this(),meta_type==['Material'] ANDNOT ['meta_type_a','meta_type_b'],search_sub=1))">     but it gives me an error.If anyone can tell me what i am doing wrong i would be grateful,or if u could suggest another way to achieve this result.
paul dunbar.