[Zope] ZphotoAlbum - Anonymous permissions - Stupid Newbie Question?

Philip Kilner phil@xfr.co.uk
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:43:05 +0100

Hi All,

Zope 2.3.3

I am using ZPhotoAlbum for image management. I need to let the
anonymous user upload images and create new folders. The readme says
"You can allow users to add pages and photos to your album without
allowing them access to the management interface by granting them the
"Add ZPhotoAlbums" and/or "Add ZPhotos" permissions. These do not
allow the users to alter the objects, or delete them."

Accordingly I have gone to the "Security" tab of the ZPhotoAlbum, and
given the "anonymous" role the "Add ZPhotoAlbums permission. There is
no "Add ZPhotos" permission listed.

Accessing the folder anonymously, I do not see the management link
(Which is present as expected when I am logged on).

Am I doing/not doing something silly?

All input gratefully received!

Regards

PhilK

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:35 +0100

When your friend speaks his mind you fear not
        the "nay" in your own mind, nor do you withhold the "ay".
And when he is silent your heart ceases not to listen to his heart;

                - from The Prophet, by Kahlil Gibran