[Zope] roxen with zope

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:32:12 +0100

On 28/9/01 3:10 pm, "Andrew Kenneth Milton" <akm@theinternet.com.au> wrote:

> +-------[ Tony McDonald ]----------------------
> |
> | Comes out exactly like that, ie not rendered by Roxen.
> |
> | Am I missing sometyhing obvious here? I used to use Roxen 1.3 with the
> | Zope.cgi fix (in the archives, search for Magnus and Roxen), but I want to
> | have ZServer doing all its good stuff too.
>
> Did you add RXML to the end of your match rule ?

Aaack!
Yup, works now (two smacks with the idiot stick for me!).

It's making references to /_internal/ and this makes the graphics somewhat
... Less than useful! :) (for the Roxen-challenged this is an internal
filesystem of images - they obviously don't exist in the Zope site).

Oh 'eck, we're into regexp space now....

^([A-Za-z0-9].*) does not work. Any regexp guru want to give me a clue?

Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140