[Zope] CST and disappearing variables

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1002399632.d64e48@logicetc.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 16:20:31 -0400

It appears to be the path from the database to be mounted, but the last part
of the path is used as the ID of the "mount point".  So if I have /MyFolder
in the bsddb, and I go into /OtherFolder of my main Zope ZODB and add "Mount
via External Method", then I could have a Path of '/MyFolder', which would
create /OtherFolder/MyFolder.  This makes sense to me, but I don't know why
it wasn't finding /MyFolder before.

> Excellent!  Sorry about all the problems and thanks for sticking with
> it.  Hope it goes smoother from here on out.

I hope so too.  We shall see.  Thank you!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.