[Zope] Doing Business & Working Together: Americans & Germans

USAforum news@usaforum.de
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:08:16 +0200

E-Mail   zope@zope.org

Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Special introductory offer available for our seminar
Doing Business & Working Together: Americans & Germans

Dear Sir or Madam:

Do you and your colleagues/employees do business and/or work
together with Americans and/or Germans?

Do you sometimes ask yourself:

* Why do they act like that (in meetings, on the phone, at fairs)?
* What do they expect of me, as the manager, seller or customer?
* What do they mean when they say, =84No problem"?
* How can I effectively present and sell my product or concept?
* How can we build, manage and motivate teams for success?
* When will we start achieving some RESULTS?

Our 2-day training seminar
=84Doing Business & Working Together: Americans and Germans"
is designed for business people from both the U.S. and Germany.
Participants learn to recognize hidden cultural obstacles and understand
each
other better so that they can communicate successfully, learn to work
together
and build solid partnerships.

Spaces are still available for:

**** June 26 & 27, 2002 in Detroit, MI, USA ****
**** September 09 & 10, 2002 in San Francisco, CA, USA ****

For a detailed seminar program and our introductory offer, write your nam=
e,
department, and Address in this E-Mail and send it back to
info@usaforum.com.

Sincerely,

Bernd K. Zeutschel
President & CEO