[Zope] manage_addFile won't work

Mark Spencer markwspencer@bigpond.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:08:48 +1000

The following python code works when I upload a local file to my local Zope
server, but gives a "resource not found" error when uploading any local file
to a Zope Server across the internet:

context.manage_addFile(id, file=new_file_object, title=title,
precondition="", content_type="")
(If  I change "file=new_file_object" to "new_file_object" there is the same
problem)

Does this mean that I have to process the path/filename in a different way,
or is it some kind of permissions issue ? And how can I simply overcome the
problem, do I need to use an external method or some other solution?

Mark Spencer.